Save the Date
The New York State Council on Divorce Mediation is pleased to announce our
“Calm the Chaos: Navigating the Emotional, Financial and Ethical Complexities of Divorce Mediation”
Co-sponsored by the CUNY Dispute Resolution Program of John Jay College
Saturday, December 5th, 2015 8:30 – 4:30
John Jay College, 524 West 59th Street, New York, NY
Please join us for an informative and inspiring day of presentations and panel discussions focusing on some of the most difficult issues that mediation professionals face.
- Lessons on Conflict Resolution from an NYPD Hostage Negotiator Presenter: Lt. (Ret.) Jack Cambria
- Defusing the Emotional Couple: Strategies for Mediators to Work With Emotions in the Room Presenter: Judith Siegel, Ph.D.
- Update on the New Maintenance Law in New York State Presenter: Steven L. Abel, Esq.
- Panel Discussion on Complex Financial Situations
- Cases That Keep Us Up at Night